select a 2nd currency
- Fully renovated family home situated in Parkmore Estate
- This north facing house has a modern interior and boasts 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Two of the bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms.
-The main en-suite bedroom has a walk-in closet and full bathroom including a bath, shower, toilet and double basin.
-All the bedrooms have neutral coloured wood-finish floors and lots of cupboards.
-Their large windows have a lovely view of the garden.
- Enter the front door into a light and bright open plan family, dining, and formal lounge.
-The large well- equipped kitchen has lots of cupboards and opens into the dining area. It has a brand new AEG gas stove, electric oven and hob. Granite worktops and a prep bowl.
- There is a scullery attached to the kitchen and a place for washing machine and dishwasher.
- Another great feature of this kitchen is that it leads straight into the garage. So when you park in the garage, you walk straight into the house. Never getting wet from the summer rains.
- the large family room has sliding aluminium doors leading to the entertainer's covered patio, pool and
- This large room flows into the dining room and formal lounge. It also has a wood-burning fireplace, that heats up the whole area.
- The garden is established with two luscious grown trees and a swimming pool.
-In the corner of the garden, there is a jungle gym and swing for kids.
- Lots of space for pets.
- There is an intercom and remote-controlled entrance gate.
- The driveway flows down to the large double garage which also has remote access.
- There is an additional plumbing point in the garage for a washing machine.
- Off-road parking for 4/6 cars.
- Fully renovated staff room with en-suite bathroom.
- Excellent security with high walls and electric fencing. An alarm link up to the neighbourhood's 24/7 security company is available.
- There are also outside beams for the alarm.
- This house is within walking distance to Benmore Shopping Centre. Also, close by to the recently renovated George Lee Sports Club and Discovery Soccer Park.
- Just 5 minutes to Sandton CBD and the Gautrain.
_ Some of the top schools nearby include The French School, Redhill, Montrose, St David and Crawford College.